“Pride is an intangible force that drives human capital unlike any other. Investing time and energy into building both organizational, individual and even Community pride will provide greater dividends than any other tool in a leader’s tool kit. Building pride leads to higher morale, increased participation in problem solving and a sense of ownership that creates a “the Department is a reflection of me” attitude. It drives citizens to take care of their homes, clean up parks and give their best in a community…in short, if can be a magic force!” In this course participants will learn to cultivate instill and deploy pride as a performance management approach.
- Identify the impact of pride or lack of pride in individual performance.
- Learn the keys to cultivating and deploying pride as a performance management approach.
- Discuss how to create a structured approach to developing individual pride in the work place.
- Discuss how to create a structured approach to cultivating organizational pride in the workplace.
- Understand how to deploy an employee recognition and celebration model within a department.