Time is a perishable commodity. It is the only thing that “winners” and “losers” have in common but we all have 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week and 365 days in a year. It is what we do with our time that set us apart. It is critical for today’s leader to have a great system for the use of their time…for their mental health, sustainability and the well-being of those around them!
- Understand the 5 key principles of time management.
- Discuss the concept of, as well as identify high leverage and low leverage activities in their personal and professional lives.
- Track the current use of their time and have a greater understanding of how it is used now.
- Identify the various roles they play in their lives and set goals within each.
- Build and submit a one week schedule utilizing the principles outlines in the course.