Progress and change are deeply intertwined, there can be no progress without change! This truism is why we and our Departments must be good at implementing change. In addition, the stress, pain and difficulty of poor change implementation, make it incumbent on leaders to have effective change tools in there tools kit.
In this course, one of North America’s leading Change Agents lays out a step by step approach for successfully implementing change in a group or department. This user driven process with create a sense of ownership as well as highly effective plans that stakeholders will buy in to.
- Understand how individuals process change.
- Identify key drivers of an organization’s culture, and recognize different types of change processes.
- Recognize the people and cultural side of change, and know how to help people deal more effectively with change, maintaining their commitment and bringing them successfully through the change process.
- Explain how individuals are impacted by change, different ways they may respond to change situations and how learning processes help them adapt.
- Understand how organizations work; how the process of organizational change occurs and the typical roles that collaborate to deliver successful change.
- Outline important aspects of how to build and equip a change team to improve effectiveness.
- Understand the key concepts of, and practices for successfully handling resistance to change.
- Discuss the key elements of and how to deploy an organizational change system within a department.